A great many people believe that Leaders are born and not made, however, I beg to differ. I believe we are all Leaders in our own lives, and we all possess the fundamental traits that can be built upon to grow and foster valuable skills that allow our authentic leadership qualities to shine through. With learning, conscious effort, and action, you can certainly step into your true potential as a Next Generation Leader.
What do I mean by Next Generation Leader? Well, leadership today is so much more than just being promoted or put in charge or starting a business… A successful leader today needs to have not only competence but also integrity, and emotional intelligence and show a level of humanity to win their team’s real trust and engagement. If you haven’t read about the Types of Power and how leaders embody this, check out our last blog for a good little read to see what sort of power you hold in your workplace.
Leadership today sounds like a lot. You must work ON your business, not IN your business. You must work on developing your Personal Power, not your Positional Power. You must be able to lead, guide and motivate a whole range of employees – Gen X, Gen Y, Gen Z and the even new Gen Alphas – it’s no longer a one-size-fits-all model of management! Don’t know where to start? Well, let us guide you!
Our latest Leadership Circles program has started – we’re 2 months down, 4 months to go! Unfortunately, you’ve missed out on this round, but we hold them every 6 months, so make sure you click here to register your interest for the next round!
Let me take you through some of what our current Leadership Circle attendees have been working on so far:
Session 1 – Key Theme:
- Why do people trust and follow a leader? In this session we go through each attendee’s business, their role, their challenges and stressors, as well as their motivations and dreams (goals). We work closely with the larger group, as well as break off into small groups to brainstorm and map out plans. We connect and network with other business leaders, entrepreneurs and future leaders. We share experiences and learn from the group, as well as the proven systems and framework in workplace leadership. Some areas we cover:
- The 3 key leadership factors all leaders need to embrace for success
- How to be an effective leader
- How to win real trust and engage employees
- Figuring out your clear purpose and intention as a Leader ie. “Your Talk”
- How to “Walk Your Talk”
- How to show kindness, care and compassion in everyday leadership duties
- How to ground yourself in times of high stress and business uncertainty
- Breathwork techniques and their power in transforming a leader
Session 2 – Key Theme:
- Conversations for Alignment. In this session, we go through the power of shared purpose, passion and approach in your life and break down how we can achieve collaboration (both within your business and external to your business) to ensure high performance and success. Some areas we cover:
- Clarifying your core intonation and purpose
- How to turn the power of shared purpose and passion into inspired life-changing positive momentum
- How to anchor teams and bond together, working towards the one main goal
As you may have realised by now, the Leadership Circles program is not for beginners. It is for current leaders who aspire to make a real and positive difference – in business, and the community, locally and beyond. It is for the leaders who have passion and want to see success in all areas of their lives. This course cultivates sophisticated leadership capabilities that are urgently needed in our turbulent times.
The feedback from our first 2 sessions has been great! Our members have valued many things…
“The collegiality, learning from others. The ‘safe space’. The spiritual approach and connectivity of the ‘whole’ person ie: the Corporate Athlete Approach”
“The honesty and experience of other people”
“The positive psychology side”
“The open discussions”
If this sounds like something for you, make sure you click here to register your interest for the next round. We only accept 10 leaders each round to ensure you are given personalised and in-depth advice and as much quality time and content as possible. Don’t miss out – Once these 10 positions are filled, it’s another 6-month wait to join the next program!